Del Sol High School Earns Concert for Anti-Bullying Effort | Education & Schools
Its efforts to stop bullying has earned Del Sol High School at live performance by three emerging artists.
The performance is part of the anti-bullying program known as Flip the Script. The program encourages students to come up with ways to stop bullying in their own schools. It is sponsored by the R&R Partners Foundation and CBS Radio's 98.5 KLUC.
Del Sol was chosen out of 45 entries from high schools and middle schools around Clark County. The campaign called Express Yourself focused on getting students to embrace similarities and difference. It also encouraged kids to be confident about who they are.
The concert will be at 1 p.m. Friday, March 22. It will feature Jake Miller, LeeLee and Justice Crew. All three are up-and-coming hip-hop artists
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police Reveal More Information about Officer-Involved Shooting
- Metro Officer Involved in Monday Shooting Identified
- At Las Vegas Construction Trade Show, Everything’s Bigger
- UPDATE: Coroner ID's Dead Baby Boy, Case Under Investigation
- County Surplus Auction Planned for this Weekend, Preview Starts Wednesday